ABB PM5650-2ETH: AC500, Programmable Logic Controller 80MB, 24VDC, 2xETHERNET, 1xRS232/485, CAN, SD-Card Slot, LCD Display. Our AC500 CPUs have a variety of communication possibilities, onboard and with expansion modules, which can be integrated into various combinations, forming great network nodes from smallest to largest automation solutions.
ABB AC500 CPUs
– 2 internal serial interfaces, RS232 / RS485 configurable.
– Display and 8 function keys for diagnosis and status.
– Centrally expandable with up to 10 I/O modules, 320 I/Os (S500 and/or S500-eCo modules allowed).
– Simultaneous operation of up to 4 external communication modules in any desired combination.
– Optional memory card for data storage and program backup.
– Can also be used as slave on PROFIBUS DP, CANopen or PROFINET IO using CM582-DP, CM588-CN, CM589-PNIO or CM589-PNIO-4 communication modules.
– Ethernet version provides web server and IEC 60870-5-104 remote control protocol.
– Support of AC500-S safety PLC.
ABB AC500 CPUs Applications
The AC500 can be used in many different applications, for example wind mills, solar trackers, high-volume circuit breaker production, large vessels, tunnel automation, traffic control, packaging, printing machines and robotics.