ABB LD 800HSE EX 3BSE073314R1 Linking Device. LD 800HSE EX module for DIN rail mounting with 4 H1 links and one HSE connector. Certified for hazardous area Zone 2 acc. to ATEX and IECEx. (Observe Release Notes). The module itself needs external 24 VDC power supply. H1 links must be powered separately. Our products are 100% New & Original, fast delivery, low price promotion, One-year Warranty. If you need more information, please contact us.
Model: LD 800HSE EX
Product ID: 3BSE073314R1
Categories: AC 900F
ABB LD 800HSE EX Linking Device
ABB 3BSE073314R1 Linking Device
The FOUNDATION Fieldbus Linking Device LD 800HSE EX is registered according to class 42c of the HSE profile, therefore providing the following functions:
• Identification of devices connected to the H1 links
• Configuration of connected H1 devices through System Management and Network Management via HSE
• Access to the function blocks of connected H1 devices via HSE
• Republishing of process data between H1 links
• Republishing of process data from H1 to HSE and vice versa
• Distribution of alarms and events sent by H1 devices
In each of the four H1 channels the Linking Device operates as the Link Master as well as the SM Time Publisher.
ABB LD 800HSE EX is a highly compact gateway between four FF H1 links and FF HSE suited for redundant use. The linking device meets protection class IP20 and is DIN rack mountable. It is powered by 24 Vdc and supports Ethernet 10 Mbit/s and 100 Mbit/s.
Buy ABB products for your project now. Contact us via chat, phone or email.
Note: If you need a large order, you can email us.