ABB DC522: S500, Digital Config.I/O.Mod.16DC 24VDC,DI:24VDC,DC:24VDC/0.5A,1/2-wire. ABB AC500 – S500 I/O modules. You can choose and combine your needed type of connection: Central, using local I/O bus of CPU module. Up to ten I/O modules can be connected to the CPU. Decentralized periphery via fieldbus between CPU module and remote I/O modules. For each fieldbus slave, up to ten I/O modules can be connected. Multifunctional approach: some modules cover a broad range of requirements, e.g. AI531 with 8 types of different signals in one module.
ABB AC500 – S500 I/O modules
– Hot swap capable when mounted on hot swap terminal unit
– For central expansion of the AC500 or AC500-eCo CPUs
– For decentralized expansion in combination with communication interface modules on CS31, PROFINET IO, EtherCAT, Modbus TCP, PROFIBUS DP, CANopen modules
– DC and AC: Channels can be configured individually as inputs or outputs
– Plug-in electronic modules, terminal unit required.